1. I love the smell of….well I actually lost my sense of smell about 2 years ago due to a bad illness. I have not gained it back. I get some sense of smell every so often but very seldom. Doctors say I will never fully regain my sense of smell. But I can say I love the smell of fresh cut grass!
2. If I could have one superpower… it would be to be able to be in 2 places at once.
3. My favorite childhood memory is…. growing up on the farm. Learning at a young age that hard work pays off.
4. My role model is… my father. He is my rock. We do everything together. He has taught me so much. He is always there for me and my daughter.
5. I am always carrying… a knife. My pocket knife comes in handy!
6. Before I started by fitness journey I… was depressed more than I ever have been. Fitness and CrossFit One Shot have given me so much! I have been shown that I can do the things I thought I never could.
7. One of my proudest moments was… the day I gave birth to my daughter. I never thought I could be a mother. Here I am almost 4 years later and rocking it! I am also expecting my second child in November 2018.
8. I would be terrible at… high lines repair. The wind, the heights, the electricity…no thank you.
9. The most amazing adventure I’d like to go on…. travel to all 50 states and visit at least one national park or secluded spot in each state.
10. My biggest gym pet peeve is… people that think they are better than others…but to be honest at CFOS, I have not come across one. Which is why I love the atmosphere at CFOS. The people are what make it worth it. I am not a self-motivator. I am my biggest critic. I need others to push me and hold me accountable. CFOS does that.
11. One of my weirdest traits is… I have 2 belly buttons. When I was born they didn’t clip my raisin correctly, which led to me having an outie and 2 buttons.
12. The things I would tell my younger self is… start earlier with fitness…take care of your body…don’t smoke.